Oluwole Akeredolu holds an MBA degree in Accounting and Administration and he is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria. He is a thorough bred professional with work experience that spans Public, Private, Practice and Not-for-Profit Sectors. Prior to Joining Netherlands Leprosy Relief (NLR) in 2011 as Head of Finance, he worked as Audit Manager in the firm of Messers Adebisi Oguneye & Co; Project Accountant and Management Accountant at ActionAid Nigeria; Finance & Grant Compliance Officer at Catholic Relief Services (CRS). He is currently working as the Head of Finance and Administration of Leprosy and Tuberculosis Relief (LTR) Initiative Nigeria. He contributes substantially to strategy formulation and implementation. He manages the finance and administration department bringing to the team his wealth of experience in financial management, grant administration, human resources management, capacity building, auditing and compliance. He is adequately skilled in use of accounting software having successfully used QuickBooks and SUN System.
While working in the NGO sector in the last 15 years, Oluwole provided significant financial management support either as team member or team leader during implementation of the following projects which were successfully executed by organizations he worked for:
- Global Fund Tuberculosis Grant New Funding Model (NFM) & NFM Extension implemented by ARFH & IHVN (Principal Recipients) and NLR (Sub Recipient).
- Global Fund Tuberculosis Grant Round 9 Phase 1 & 2 implemented by ARFH & IHVN (Principal Recipients) and NLR (Sub Recipient).
- NLR Leprosy Program implemented in 11 Hospitals and 13 Ministries of Health in Northern Nigeria.
- TB CARE implemented by KNCV (PR) and NLR (SR) and funded by USAID.
- EYECARE program implemented by NLR Nigeria funded by Light for the World, Amsterdam.
- SUN and 7Dioces Projects implemented by Catholic Relief Services and funded by USAID.
- AIDSRelief implemented by Catholic Relief Services and funded by PEPFAR, US Government.
- Promoting Sexual and Reproductive Health and HIV/AIDS Reduction (PSRHH) implemented by ActionAid Nigeria and funded by DFID.
- Support for International Partnership against Aids in Africa (SIPAA) implemented by ActionAid funded by DFID.