CPPM Cluster Coordinator
The Leprosy and Tuberculosis Relief (LTR) Initiative Nigeria formerly NLR Nigeria is a non-governmental organization which has been working with Nigeria Government in promoting and supporting directly and indirectly the total eradication of Leprosy and Tuberculosis as well as their consequences in Nigeria.
LTR, through The Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria (IHVN) as Principal Recipient (PR) with funding from The Global Fund (GF), will be implementing the Grant Cycle 7 (GC7) grant, a combined TB & HIV effort pivotal to transforming TB & HIV programs. Under the leadership and coordination of the National AIDS and STDs Control Programme (NASCP), the National TB and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP), and the National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA), this project will increase the identification of all forms of TB cases in the community and ensure prompt access to high-quality, patient-centred prevention and treatment through a Nationwide coverage of TB Public-Private Mix active TB case finding effort, and Community TB testing. The HIV component of the grant will focus community PMTCT in the 5 LTR’s implementation states: Adamawa, Borno, Gombe, Plateau and Yobe States.
To this end, LTR is currently recruiting to fill the position of Community Public-Private-Mix (CPPM) Cluster Coordinators to join the Program Management Unit (PMU) of the Organization as follows:
- Job Title: CPPM Cluster Coordinator
- Job Reference Number: LTR (PMU)/_2023/CPPMCC/001
- Location: Adamawa / Borno / Gombe / Yobe / Plateau States
- Reports to: State Technical Officer
The CPPM Cluster Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of all Community activities of the Global Fund (GF) GC7 Grant within his/her cluster in line with all indicators for the grant in the state. He or she will work closely with the LCs/SOs in his/her assigned cluster in the state of implementation.
- Ensure effective coordination and support various clusters under his care.
- Ensure seamless sample pooling for shipment from clusters to GeneXpert sites.
- In collaboration with LGTBLS, will ensure an adequate supply of TB drugs, TPT drugs and HIV test KITs in his clusters.
- Ensure availability of sputum cups and coordinate movement of children from PfP and FBOs to X-ray site.
- Collate data and report from LCs/SOs and HFs under his/her care and report to the state technical officer and LTR.
- Collaborate with sample movement consultant to ensure efficient sample movement and delivery of results to facilities under his/her care.
- Take roles as assigned by the State Technical Officer or representative of the executive management.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in public health, project management or related fields.
- A master’s degree in public health, project management or related fields will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in public health and health systems programs.
- Implementation of Global Fund (GF) grant is an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in TB/HIV and Understands various technicalities in implementing TB/HIV related grants in both Private facilities and the community.
- Experience of Implementation of Global Fund (GF) grant is an added advantage.
- Strong management, supervisory, and capacity building skills.
- Knowledge of health systems issues in Nigeria.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Competency in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills.
- Ability to work independently while being a strong team player.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to respond effectively.
- Demonstrable track record of achievements in public health programs.
How to Apply:
The subject of your mail should be “LTR (PMU)/_2023/CPPMCC/001-STATE”.
- E.g - Applicants for the position for Gombe State should use “LTR (PMU)/_2023/CPPMCC/001-GOMBE STATE”.
- Applicants for the position for Yobe State should use “LTR (PMU)/_2023/CPPMCC/001-YOBE STATE” and so on for other states.
Please note that candidates with the wrong subject in their email stand a chance of being disqualified.
Wednesday, 31st January 2024.